Welcome to My Recommended Resources. This page includes resources I have personally used to help build and grow my business. I still use many of them today. Please note: Several, but not all, of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Every product or service on this page is listed because I personally believe they are helpful and useful.
- LeadPages – landing pages are one of the most important tools any company can use. I’ve used LeadPages for several years now and can’t recommend it highly enough. Easy to set up and dozens of templates ready to use.
- Send Out Cards – this has been my secret weapon for many years. Create personalized, customized greeting cards to send to important prospects and clients. I’m completely unconcerned about the MLM aspect, just get it as a useful tool.
- Screenflow – I’ve used this tool for years to record videos, capture screencasts, and even create quick video messages to clients. It’s got very easy to learn, but robust video and audio editing tools. Not expensive. Mac only. (For those of you using PCs, Camtasia is the way to go. More expensive than Screenflow and with a higher learning curve.)
- Easy Video Suite – If you want to store and play your videos using your own storage system (I use Amazon S3, see below), this is a great tool. You can customize the video player, include social media links and other hotspots, password protect videos, watermark videos, set up expiration dates…and much more.
- Audello – Same type of product as Easy Video Suite by the same company, but for audio. You can also set up a podcast through this.
- WebinarJam Studio – My go to service for hosting webinars through Google Hangouts. You can set up registration pages, email follow-ups, monetization, evergreen webinars, and more. A fairly easy learning curve.
OTHER GREAT TOOLS
- aWeber – a email/newsletter management tool that I’ve used for several years
- Kartra – complete ecommerce platform for building your online business
- SurveyMonkey – the best online survey tool I’ve found
- Free Conference Call HD – good quality, records calls, and did I say it’s FREE?
- Kajabi – an alternative to Kartra…e-commerce platform that integrates course creation, marketing, and sales, all under one roof