If we are truly moving into a NEW BUSINESS REALITY,
do you think your OLD MARKETING will still work?
Steve Miller has put together a SPECIAL, LIMITED-TIME OFFER combining several different products into one high-content, highly implementable strategies and tactics for creating your NEW NORMAL Marketing Plan!
Watch this message from Steve:
Included in this package:
- The Marketing Machine – Steve’s in-depth training on his top-rated Marketing Diamond and introduction to his UNCOPYABLE and STEALING GENIUS philosophies. This product is normally released only a couple of times a year and retails for $94.
- 7 Whitepapers sharing powerful, yet “unknown” and “poorly used,” marketing tools Steve has taught clients for years. For some reason, competitors never catch up with these! Value $97.
- 7 Videos produced during the 2009 Recession designed to educate the real truth behind the psychology of thinking like customer! Now more important than ever! Value $97.
- A FREE Marketing Self-Assessment designed by Steve. This is a great way to put yourself through a harsh dose of reality. Are you stuck in using the wrong tools? Who knows the customer best: you or your competition? Value Priceless.
- 2-months FREE membership in Steve’s private club, the GOLD Inner Circle. Get access to Steve’s library of private interviews, webinars, video Office Hours, case studies of UNCOPYABLE companies, and marketing and branding examples to put in your own “swipe” file.” Value $114.
- (NOTE: the Inner Circle is a $57/month membership. After two months, if you choose to stay in the club, your credit card will be charged $57 each month. If you cancel before the two months is up, you will not be charged. You can cancel at any time.)
I am certain we will be purchasing the Marketing Stimulus Package 2020. We are a small team and looking for information such as this. My questions is this we have a sales leader and 5 other people where part of their responsibility involve sales and marketing. Will each person be able to use these materials.
You designate who has login/password and it’s no problem to share that within your team.