Referrals Are Important To You, Right?
Then Why Don’t You Have A Formal Referral Marketing Strategy?
We all know how powerful Referral Marketing is…
We all agree it’s the single best tool we can have in our marketing arsenal…
We can all point to customers who came to us through Referral marketing…
…but the fact is most marketers suck at Referral Marketing.
Because the vast majority of marketers don’t have a formal Referral Marketing strategy! Most rely on referrals just coming to them and not developing a plan of attack that can build those easy-to-sell-to and highly profitable referred customers.
And again I ask Why?
Because most marketers don’t know HOW to develop such a strategy.
Well, I’ve got the answer for you!
In Breakthrough Referrals I cover these valuable points:
• Why businesses, small and large, don’t have referral marketing strategies (even though they know they should)
• The #1 reason why people refer you (and guess what, it’s NOT because they trust you!)
• The 3 reasons why developing this strategy is critical to your company’s long-term success
• The #1 tool in your business-building arsenal that you already have, but aren’t using correctly
• Why offering money rewards to your customers for referrals is a very bad idea
• Why paying attention to your top competitors is a huge mistake
• The 7 tools you can easily implement to build your referral marketing engine
• The 7 tools you need to GIVE your customers to help them get you a referral
• How a Shock & Awe package will cement you in the mind of your customer forever
• The unknown power of Reverse Referrals
I guarantee that many of the tips, tools, and methods I share in this recorded webinar will be new thinking to you. And if you’re part of 94% who don’t currently have a formalized referral marketing strategy, you don’t want to miss this.