A full 90-minute boothmanship seminar (broken into 18 easy-to-digest segments).
- Why trade shows can STILL be outstanding sales and marketing tools.
- Why exhibitors FAIL to use today’s trade shows effectively and profitably.
- How to set and achieve meaningful and measurable objectives that lead to true R.O.I.
- The criteria for a perfect staffer.
- How to approach a stranger and open a conversation.
- The Seven Rules for successful trade show encounters.
- And much more…
Order this CDROM today!
Steve’s consulting clients have ranged from solo entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 mega-corporations, including Proctor & Gamble (advising on the Swiffer WetJet product launch), Nordstrom, Starbucks, Caterpillar, PPG, and Greystar Real Estate, to name a few. He has also consulted for many of North America’s largest exhibitions, including CONEXPO-CON/AGG, the International Manufacturing Technology Show, the Work Truck Show, AAPEX, and the Sweets & Snacks Expo.
Steve has presented over 1500 speeches and workshops around the world for corporations and trade associations in 126 different industries, including the prestigious main TED Conference. Besides his seven books, Steve has written for, and been featured in, over 250 publications, including "Fast Company," "Business Week," "Fortune," the "Wall Street Journal," the "Washington Post," and Highlights for Children. (OK, he made that last one up.)